- With a € 2 ticket, you can enter the lottery on the beachfront.
- Tickets can only be purchased through the website Cloverhut.com
- The raffle is conducted in full transparency and in accordance with the relevant legal rules.
London, July 2021.
You can enter the draw at home Spanish coast Buy tickets from 2 from Cloverhut. This is a simple and easy process through the website: Cloverhut.com
Looks like home?
The house will belong to one of the riffle partners A terrace overlooking the Esparto Venezuelan coast, Located in La Manga del Mar Manor. This is a 7th floor apartment 82 square meters Divided between the kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, and a magnificent terrace overlooking the beach where you can enjoy delicious food.
The house has all the required facilities. it is Ready to move in And enjoy the charm of the area. In addition, it has a garage, an elevator, a private pool and is fully equipped so you don’t have to pay for it.
What is Cloverheat?
Clover Hut is dedicated to harassing homes, always located on the Spanish coast. Tickets are sold exclusively through its website Cloverhut.com. Furthermore, his birth is supported by the success of his Spanish sister company, Cesortia, who performed a house raffle in Almeria on March 25, 2021.
Currently, they are expanding into the European market with the Beach Front Home Draw. That way, anyone can own a home on the Spanish coast and enjoy a better quality of life. This means enjoying the good weather on the Spanish coast and living in a country with a moderate price.
Why participate in the draw for the home on the Spanish coast?
In general, there are hundreds of reasons to participate in a property lottery. If this is a property located on the Spanish coast, the reasons increase. Here are some of them:
1. ProbabilityClover Club ticket buyers have an 80% higher chance of winning than those who buy ML numbers for Euro million.
2 Home ownership: Owning a home opens up many options for the winner. There is an opportunity for them to enjoy a beautiful home in a warm country, to increase their overall value, or to sell it if they want to.
3. Location: If anything is characteristic of the Spanish coast, it is the sun, its beaches, and the social atmosphere that allows both to enjoy the holidays and live permanently with a better quality of life.
You can join the Clover Club to get even more benefits. What is CloverClub?
Clover Club is Clover’s exclusive VIP club. It is designed to benefit those who are convinced of the high probability of winning a house, access to special numbers, the possibility of receiving special discounts and participate in the raffle for additional attractive prizes.
Join the Clover Club Allows you to purchase tickets monthly 15% discount. You decide how many tickets you want to purchase each month and forget the paperwork. Handles you
Other benefits at no extra cost:
- Enter the raffle A trip to Mallorca, Blair Island, for two people for three nights. The travel package includes hotel fees and airfare.
- Enter in Weekly cash of Rs. Each week, there will be a new winner for all the members of the Clover Club, regardless of the date of their joining.
- As a gift to you, You will receive credit for your birthday To buy raffle tickets of your choice.
It’s very easy to join a clover club. You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account. If you prefer, you can also sign up with your email address. Then choose your number pack and subscribe to the club that offers you the best benefits!
Why can you trust? Clover is legal and transparent
Clovert Is a UK based online company that hosts domestic competitions. They are born with two very specific promises. To be transparent With everyone who takes part in our disputes and Rules for complying with the letter Which controls this type of draw. The two pillars meet and cannot be separated.
Clover Hut has been launched recently, but the statement comes in the context of its Spanish sister company Cesoritia, whose principles are the same. Cesortia already has experience of housing tug-of-war, always on the Spanish coast, complying with the relevant legal rules and regulations, and working with participants, shareholders and authorities with complete transparency.
Are you on Pentecost? This pin!