Cristiano Ronaldo will be racing to leave after making his second YouTube debut in the Premier League.
Manchester United intend to start their Champions League campaign with a win when they travel to Wank Dorf Stadium on Tuesday to face the Young Boys.
The Red Devils have enjoyed a strong start to the Premier League after an exciting summer transfer window, with a possible 12 to 10 points. , Scored two goals in Saturday’s 4-1 win over Newcastle.
The 36-year-old now wants to commemorate the start of his second Champions League for United.
Here’s how to watch Young Boys vs. Manchester United in the 2021-22 Champions League from India.
- Young Boys vs Manchester United What time is it?
- How to watch Young Boys vs Main UTD in India.
- Young Boys vs. Man Utd: Team News and Stats.
|the game||Young Boys vs. Manchester United|
|History||Tuesday, September 14|
|Time.||10:15 PM IST.|
Of Sony Pictures Sports Network (SPSN) has the rights to show UEFA Champions League matches in India.
Matches will also be available for streaming. Sony Live App and website, other than that Geo TV The mobile app allows fans to watch multiple games and replay matches at the same time.
|TV Channels (English)||Online sorting.|
|Sony Tan 1 SD and HD||Sony LIV / Geo TV|
Fabian Liston Burger, Jean-Pierre Nassima, Esteban Petignat, Joel Montero and Nico Maner are the sidelines for the sub-home side.
Both Scott McTomney and Edinson Cavani will be considered, while Dan Henderson, Alex Tales, Phil Jones and Marcus Rashford have been ruled out.
- The Young Boys have lost their last two UEFA European matches against Manchester United, losing two group stage matches in the 2018-19 season.
- Manchester United have won 50% of their UEFA Champions League games against Swiss opponents (W4 D2 L2), each against Basel (W2 D2 L2) or the Young Boys (W2) in the group stage.
- Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo can equal the record of UEFA Champions League performances at any time in this match, equaling Iker Casillas in 177 matches. Ronaldo is already the leading scorer with 134 goals, 15 of which were scored during his first spell at Man Utd between 2003 and 2009.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has not played for Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League since May 2009, the day of the game was 12 years, 110 days apart. Class John Huntillar (Ajax, 2006-18, 12y 189d), Tommy Siemens (Clubbrook, 2003-16, 12y 280d) and Stade Mulbrank (Lyon, 2001-15, 14y 194d).