The chances of a final between Brazil and Argentina are much lower …
Brazil are set to make their second consecutive Copa America final when they take on Peru at the Estadio Olympico Nelton Santos in Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday.
This will be the second time that the two teams will face each other in the Copa Am 20rica 2021 after meeting in Group B, where Brazil won 4-0. The defending champions beat Chile 1-0 to advance to the semi-finals and remain unbeaten in the tournament.
Peru beat Paraguay 4-3 on penalties in the quarter-finals to advance to the tournament’s opening game, when both teams were tied 3-3 at the end of regulation.
Here is how to watch Brazil vs Peru in India.
- What time is Brazil vs Peru?
- How to watch on TV and live series in India
- Brazil v Peru: Team News and Stats
|the game||Brazil vs. Peru|
|History||Tuesday, July 6|
|Time||4:30 pm IST|
In India, Copa America 2021 will be broadcast live on Sony Pictures Sports Network (SPSN). It will be shown live on the Sonelio app.
|TV channels||Online series|
|Sony Tan 2 SD and HD||Sonu Liu, Geo TV|
Comments will also be available in local languages across India.
|Malayalam and Bengali TV channels||Tamil and Telugu TV channels|
|Sony Six SD and HD||Sony Tan 4 SD and HD|
Gabriel Jesus looked straight for a high kick over Eugenio Mina in Brazil’s quarter-finals, but head coach Tite has plenty of options as he is not ahead of Manchester City. Neymar will lead the attack alongside Richardson and Robert Fermanino, with Fred and Casimro choosing to stand out in the midfield. Atletico Madrid defender Felipe has been ruled out with a knee injury.
Peruvian winger Andre Carrelo was also suspended for red in his team’s last match. Peru coach Cordocardo Garcیکاa will be relieved of the suspension of Christian Ramos, although he faces concerns over the fitness of Alexander Collins, who trained after his thigh injury in the 2-2 draw against Ecuador in the group stage. Returning from
- Brazil are unbeaten in their last 11 competitive games between 2020 and 2021, in which they have maintained a clean sheet in eight of them.
- The last time Peru won the Copa America was in 1975, while Brazil is looking to defend its 2019 title.
- Brazil have scored 110 goals against Peru and only 49 times both teams have lost just once in matches that ended in a draw with nine games.