Messi and Neymar line up for the first time since their time together at Barcelona in 2017.
Returning with PSG, Lionel Messi and Neymar, they are set to open their Champions League group stage campaign for 2021-22 at Clubbrook on Wednesday, with French superstar Callien Mbabane already heading south Breaking the net in the absence of the American pair. .
This will undoubtedly be a difficult task for Belgium against the French giants, as they entered the tie after a 3-0 win over Ostende in the Belgian Pro League.
Here’s how to watch Club Bruge v Paris Saint-Germain in the 2021-22 Champions League from India.
- What time is Club Bruges vs Paris Saint-Germain?
- How to watch Club Browge vs PSG in India.
- Club Brugge vs. PSG: Team News and Stats.
|the game||Club Brugge vs. Paris Saint-Germain|
|History||Thursday, September 16|
|Time.||12:30 AM IST.|
Of Sony Pictures Sports Network (SPSN) has the rights to show UEFA Champions League matches in India.
Matches will also be available for streaming. Sony Live App and website, other than that Geo TV The mobile app allows fans to watch multiple games and replay matches at the same time.
|TV Channels (English)||Online sorting.|
|Sony Tan 3 SD and HD||Sony LIV / Geo TV|
Philip Clement will be hoping to field his strong XI but will have to do without injured Colombian winger Jose Izzardo.
In particular, both Macy’s and Neymar are fit and available for PSG and may be in action for the first time for MNM.
- Club Brugge and Paris Saint-Germain will face each other in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League in the second season, after doing so in 2019-20. The French team won both games 6-0 in the campaign.
- Paris Saint-Germain have played six games against Belgium in the UEFA Champions League, recorded five wins and drawn once. He has scored 21 goals in those six fixtures, conceding just one goal in return.
- This could be Lionel Messi’s participation in the 150th UEFA Champions League and not the first time with Barcelona, who scored 120 goals and provided 35 assists in the competition between 2004 and 2021. Against teams from all 17 other countries he has faced.
- Since the start of the 2017/18 campaign, only Robert Lewandowski (39) has scored more goals in the UEFA Champions League than PSG’s Kylian Mbabane (37-21, 16 assists).