About this episode
– Episode 4 (6), ‘Nexus Incident’
– Written by Eric Martin
– Directed by Kate Hearn
Once upon a time, it was easy to tell comic book superheroes about their failed villains. Of course, there were usually some minor flaws in dealing with good people, but there was never a question that Superman, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman and their like-minded people fight on behalf of angels.
In recent years, however, the lines between good and evil have become blurred. Batsman Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Trio crossed several moral boundaries. Iron Man and Captain America are becoming enemies in the Civil War – but you can still (almost) tell them separately.
Pumpkin is different. Of late, the great Obi-Wan Kenobi once said, “We rely heavily on a lot of truths from our point of view,” and the ‘Nexus incident’ feels as if it has become tied around this principle. This is the culmination of four episodes where almost every major character manages to become a hero And Horror, sometimes in the same scene. It’s also fun and clever, and finally comes with some killer twists – but then something else;
One of the main ideas behind Loki’s fourth tour is that a small piece of information can completely change the way you look at your character. Really, while on one level the title of the event is Lamentes. 1 points to an important scene, but it is a simple task following a series of life-changing revelations.
The fact that every TVA agent has a variable that goes out of their timeline is especially important in last week’s bombing. For Nonsense Hunter B15, it means a glimpse of a being where she was “happy” and because of that she questioned everything for which she was approved. Unfortunately, in the case of the Hunter C20, the effect is even more tragic, as we gradually learn that information about his past life frightened the TVA management so much that they were eliminated.
For Salvi herself, the change of heart comes thanks to a flashback to Asgard in her childhood. As soon as we found out that she had been abducted from her home as a child (by Rauna Rensley, no less), she immediately moved from the opponent to the victim. Subsequent revelations that he spent his childhood running, from apocalypse to apocalypse, made him more humane, making sure that you sympathize with the mission of reducing TVA 100%. ۔
Now that we’re on the same side (maybe), Loki and Salvi’s relationship has taken it to another level – there’s no possibility of romance. This is unmistakably strange, yet feels appropriate for a character as shameless as the god of immorality – who can win a gourd other than a gourd?
When their combined moment makes sense on the destructive world of Moment 1, the Nexus event that could find TVA, the event ‘Love is a Powerful Force’ is dangerously close to the troop that became the sci-fi clutch everywhere. Is. From Interstellar to Doctor Who. However, it works here, because it is played for laughter, the writing team fully accepts the ridiculousness of the situation. Kadus also did not show the nature of their rescue.
But the real star of this episode is undoubtedly Owen Wilson’s Mobius. As he verbally argues with Loki, you realize that the biggest jet ski edition of TVA has missed 3 episodes – there’s no question that the god of mischief The relationship is now one of Marvel’s biggest double moves.
Initially hurt by Loki’s betrayal at the Roxxcart supermarket (“You’re just like an asshole, and a bad friend”), Mobius quickly throws Esgardine into a clever Groundhog Day-affected prison and turns the tables. Where he is forced to live is a strange moment again and again with Lady Saif – an entertaining surprise from Jimmy Alexander, who rejected his role in the Thor films.
What this big revelation means for the show – and the MCU as a whole – is anyone’s guess, but it’s an interesting twist that proves to be an expert at providing you with key information at the right time. And if Loki survives, perhaps his new Paul Mobius is still out.
But as Mobius slowly begins to act on Loki’s claims about TVA’s questionable recruitment policies, he becomes a spy. What Really What happened to C20? Why does Selvi “scare hell” from Renslayer? And why do those who have time want to witness the ‘harvest’ of salvi for themselves? We finally see a new turn for the man of a lifetime of company, when he steals his boss’s team pad, and decides to join Team Loki.
Unfortunately for Mobius, we don’t need to know if this alliance can become a beautiful friendship, thanks to its ransomware-approved harvest, which is one of the biggest shocks ever. He freed Loki and Salvi to see the B15 Turn Hero? Didn’t turn around too long, or ‘What’s behind the scenes?’ Observed KMCU’s response. Reveal in the Oz Wizard when timekeeper robots become fake. It also prevented Loki from losing steam in the epic Final War.
If MCU has taught us one thing, however, is that Loki rarely stays dead for long. Just minutes before confirming its survival here, as an amazing scene in the closing credits shows it on a new world level, confronted with three (maybe four) alternate gourd variations.
“Is it Hell? Am I dead?” He asks.
“Not yet. But you’ll stay until you come with us,” comes the secret response from a man dressed like Loki’s comic book.
After Episode 3, Doctor Who was drawn to a completely legitimate comparison, this week’s Loki episode shifted gears again, making sure the most predictable thing about the show Its unexpected.
Early episodes set Sylvie as the villain of the piece, but now the title of ‘Antigonist in Chief’ is apparently Roona Rensley’s – especially now the timekeepers have been embarrassed. The question is, is she working alone, or is she pulling a more powerful wire? If so, how much will Renslayer fix with Sylvie?
Like Wanda Vision earlier this year, Loki is keen to ask you what you think you know about the Marvel Cinema Universe. In fact, the rules are unfolding before our very eyes as Episode 4 takes us in a whole new direction.
“I think episodes 4 and 5 are [are my favorites]”Star Tom Huddleston said Theory. “Together, the two have started the whole series in a direction I certainly didn’t see coming when I read it, and I’m really excited to see the audience. From there we would just spread to a new area.” Are
We can’t wait to find out what that means.
- Kelly Fleming played the role of young Sylvie at the beginning of the episode, which you can recognize from The Walking Dead as Judith Grimes. He also played the role of Young Ray in Force Awakens.
- When Sylvie tells Loki on Lamentes that the universe “wants to be free, it is an expression of chaos.” From a particular point of view. The physics of real life tells us that the entropy of the universe – or disease – is always increasing.
- She represents her role as Lady Safe in Jimmy Alexander’s first two Thor films. A powerful warrior and one of Thor’s closest friends. When Saif sat on Thor: Ragnadark, he appeared in one or two episodes of Shaded Agents, and will reportedly return to it. Thor: Love and Thunder. Alexander was also the star of the NBC show Blind Spot.
- Salvi is held at Time Theater 47. No. 47’s MCU has some history. Item 47 is a one-shot short film featuring the release of Avengers Blu-ray, which focuses on alien weapons left in New York after the Cheetah attack. The attack was, of course, initiated by Lok Loki.
- “We’ve got curry, titans, vampires,” Mobius tells Hunter B15. We’ve already seen the alien Kay in the Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain Marvel, and Thanos Titan. But this may be the first confession on screen that there are vampires in the MCU, which paved the way for the blade reboot starring Mehrshala Ali. Spider-Man will also have vampires in Spin of Morbius (don’t get confused with TVA’s Mobius), though as far as we know, It is not technically part of the MCU.
- Now that we have learned that timekeepers were just robots, we wonder who is in control. Kang could be the winner (his big mistake will be confirmed in due course) Ant Man and Wasp: Quantum Mania) Become a Top Candidate? He has time travel experience in comedy, and he also had a relationship with Revona Rensley – maybe he’s in the league with her here too?
- Since then, Loki has been a musical instrument since episode 1 of the TV show, and it’s in the version of ‘The Swan’, which runs in the office of the Carnival of the Carnival of Reigns in St. Louis. The final credit goes to Brenda Lee’s “If You Love Me (Really Loves Me)”, which is the English-language cover version of Athena Pif’s “Human L” Amour.
- This is Loki’s first case to feature a mid-credit scene. Vandavision’s first bonus sequel came in Seventh incident, While Falcon and Winter Soldier are included Fifth Going out
- We finally know who else is and who I am The rise of Skywalker Star Richard is playing in the E-Grant show. Appreciated as a ‘classic gourd’, her jester yellow and green dress is humorously inspired by the character’s look. Surprisingly, the bag he’s carrying seems to come from us. Behind it, the view of the city also looks like the earth. So maybe he thought for a while before meeting her.
- The other two (human) gourd variations we see are ‘proud gourd’ (which looks like a hammer thrower like his brother Thor) and ‘kid gourd’. He is playing DeObia Oparei (by Eric’s father) Sex education) And Jackwell (indirect F *** young James at the end of the world).
- Is there a fish / crocodile pet in Kid Pumpkin’s arms or (as suggested by the characteristic of golden horns) is the reptile variable? In Norse mythology, one of Loki’s offspring was a sea snake called Germunginder, so there are some reptiles in the family.
- In humorous terms, Kid Loki was a reborn version of the original character who came into being after Loki died under siege of Asgard. He first appeared in Matt Fractions and Pascal Ferry’s Theory # 617 in 2010.
- If you’re looking through the subtitles and think that Loki’s mention of “Hell” was a typo, don’t be afraid – Hell Norse is the name of the underworld in myths. The circle is ruled by a woman of the same name.
- Like Loki head writer Michael Waldron, Eric Martin, the script for ‘The Nexus Event’, has also acted. Rick and Morty.
New episodes of Pumpkin debut on Disney Plus every Wednesday.