Respain Entertainment has released new gameplay footage for the upcoming season of Apex Legends, Emergency.
The key focus of the trailer is the senator, announced by New Fiction Play EA live Previous Week.
The two-and-a-half-minute trailer indicates that the map will undergo major changes as World Edge becomes ‘dematerialized’ with a new battle pass, as well as some seasonal specials as usual that will grip players. Can work in the direction of taking.
A new weapon was also introduced in the trailer, an LMG called Rampage, which will be added to the shortlist of LMGs already in the game, there are currently only two, Spotfire and Divination.
Video not available
The Ampenix Apex Legends will have its tenth season after the game debuts in February 2019, and new content is still being added to the game.
An arena mode was added last season, and the Response Apex Arena is doubling down on this concept by adding rating modes and new maps.
Some POIs (places of interest) will be added and changed in the world map:
- Climate : The refinery has been removed by lava and replaced by a climax, which was larger than the refinery. Repon said the change was made to attract more people to the northern part of the WWE.
- Fisher expansion : From World Age Climax to Fragment East The new crack does not have the usual updates, players can pass like lava by taking damage from the surface.
- گوندولس : Moving gondolas will include clamisers and lava siphons as a safe way to cross the lima and create new combat opportunities.
- Lava siphon : The sorting factory has been swallowed up by lava and replaced by lava siphon.
- Landslide The train yard has been demolished and replaced by a barren landslide.
- Skybox changes and climate change: A cold color scheme replaced the warm neutral sky.