Eden Nature Park is one of the most famous mountain resorts in the mountains of Dow City. Enjoy the beauty of nature and have fun in this 80 hectare resort. If you are interested, read our. Eden Nature Park Things. And Resort, Dow City, Philippines.
Previously, it was a log forest that was eventually developed. Pinetrees were planted, and facilities were built. In 1997, Eden Nature Park and Resort opened and was classified as an Ecotourism Zone. Not only was it a great place to have fun, but you can also do seminars, retreats and events here. With zip lines, gardens, playgrounds, and more, this is one of the top places to see in Davao.
What to do at Eden Nature Park and Resort
1. Try recreational rides.
Do you want to pump your adrenaline? Well, Eden has a fun adventure for you. Try Sky Rider where you can climb 200 meters long cables while you love the view of Davao or Sky Swing where you literally swing up. If you want more time in the sky, there is a sky cycle and a sky wheel. For kids and kids at heart, try Indiana Jones!
2. Visit the resort.
The resort has many attractions, so why not go there? You can walk or take a guided shuttle tour. Keep your feet ready, however, if you want to walk the whole place because it’s so big! There are also hiking trails where you can see waterfalls and much more!
3. Learn more about culture
At the heart of the resort is Tenobadan, which lets you learn about the Mandana culture. In this part of the park, you will learn about the traditions, beliefs, and way of life of the locals or locals of Mindanao. Not only will you enjoy this place but you will also get a deeper understanding of Mindanao!
4. Enjoy Mother Nature.
With beautiful gardens and animals in the park, you will love Mother Nature. Check the birds, see the deer and say hello to the butterflies. There are also various gardens throughout the park.
5. Take pictures!
With many amazing attractions, gardens, mazes, amphitheaters, and more, bring your camera and take as many pictures as you can. When you get back home, you will definitely remember beautiful memories.
These are the costs that you can pay for a trip to Eden Nature Park.
- Guided Shuttle Tour – PHP 120.
- Skyder – PHP 150.
- SkyCycle – PHP 200.
- Sky Swing Solo – PHP 300.
- Sky Wing Tandem – PHP 400.
- Equestrian – PHP 100.
- Swimming – PHP 80 (55 for kids)
You can also stay close. Eden Nature Park and Resort.. Here are the rates:
You can book at or through the resort. Agoda.
There are five restaurants in the area.
- Buffet lunch available at Vista Restaurant – PHP 550.
- Cafe Vista – PHP 220 overlaid snacks.
- Fishing Village – You can catch fish in this area and catch your own or take them home.
- Fisher’s Girlfriend.
- Skyview Cafe – PHP 220 salted snacks.
How to get to Eden Nature Park and Resort.
- Davao City Airport is Francisco Benguela International Airport.
- Local flights are available to Manila, Cebu, Clark, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Elvelo, Sergaon, Tag Blair and Zimbabwe.
- International flights are available to Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Qatar, China.
- From the airport, you can take a taxi to Eden. However, AirCon taxis will cost around PH 1200 PHP or non-air conditioned PH 500 PHP.
- You can negotiate to avoid being overcharged.
Travel to Delhi
- Get on the jeep to Torrell.
- Stop at the Mercury Pharmacy.
- From there, ride the Hubble Hubble to Aden.
By private car.
- Drive to Torrell, south of Davao City.
- Turn right when you see the Mercury Drug Store.
- There is a fork road and turn left towards Eden.
- There are signs, don’t leave them.
Travel guide tips for Eden Nature Park and Resort.
- Go there during the short season to avoid overcrowding.
- Packages are available exclusively for groups over 30, please contact the resort.
- Contact numbers for day trips ((082) 286-0383) and Front Office ((082) 286-0385)
- The resort is open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday to Sunday, except for Christmas Day.
- For those who will use the mountain road, please register at the center and walk during the day.
- Do not touch or feed the animals.
- Please keep in mind the operating hours of the activities.
Sample trip to Eden Nature Park and Resort.
Day 1 at Eden Nature Park and Resort.
7:00 AM – Arrive at Airport / Travel to Aden.
8:30 AM – Arrive Eden Nature Park and take a resort / shuttle tour.
9:30 AM – Sky activities.
Lunch at 11:30 a.m. at Vista Restaurant.
2:00 PM – Check-in / swimming pool.
4:00 PM – Snacks / Tour / Photo op.
7:00 PM – Dinner
9:00 PM – Sleep
Day 2 at Eden Nature Park and Resort.
7:00 AM – Wake up / Breakfast
8:00 AM – Mountain Trail / Photo Operation.
10:30 AM – Checkout.
11:00 AM – Fishing Village / Lunch and Fishing.
2:00 pm – Return to Davao City
I hope you find our list. Things to do at Eden Nature Park and Resort Useful when you plan to travel there. This is a great trip with family and friends if you want to experience nature and thrilling activities. Have fun, and enjoy your stay! Happy trip!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin them!
About the Author
Hey, I’m Lisa! I was once a person who only imagined going to “one day” places but decided to pursue my dreams. My first overseas trip was to Japan, solo, last 2018, and I have loved this trip ever since. I plan to visit 10 countries in the Philippines every year before 30 and 2 new places. In addition to traveling, I enjoy traveling, photography, reading, and making new friends. Follow me through my adventures. Instagram.